Site icon Dragon Spirit Ju-Jitsu

Snow day 01/02/2019

Regarding tonight’s lessons and the snow.

We have not decided whether or not to close tonight as Sensei Julia will be commuting from Milton Keynes and Sensei Adam is still ill, meaning it would be just Julia running the classes.

In the mean time we would like to get a feel for how many student may be able to attend tonight assuming the roads are clear and safe. That said, it would be prudent to follow the usual advice of not to travel unless it is necessary.

We will aim to have a decision by 4pm this afternoon so keep an eye on the usual sources (the website, on Facebook and Twitter) or if in doubt contact us directly if you have not heard.

We have decided to play it safe and cancel the classes tonight in case more snow falls or it freezes the melted snow and is icy.

We should be back to normal next week. See you then!

Exit mobile version